|Quarterly:||Cover price:||Rate card:|
Bold, authoritative, intelligent and sophisticated, JSE is the official business and lifestyle quarterly of the JSE Limited. This unique financial publication offers a glimpse into the workings of the exchange and an accessible insight into the world of investing. Each edition covers topical developments in the local and international markets and presents movers and shakers from top-performing companies. JSE has won three Pica awards (2008, 2010, 2012) and continues to challenge perceptions in financial publication.
*13 242 ABC (Jan – Dec 2012). The JSE magazine is distributed to:
- JSE Limited database of directors of listed companies including presidents, chairpersons, CEOs and CFOs
- The directors of SA’s largest unlisted companies
- Stockbrokers, institutional investors, fund managers, registered chartered accountants and financial advisers
- Principals of stock exchanges in Africa and around the globe
- Selected CNA and Exclusive Books stores nationwide
- A digital edition is available to subscribers.